Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Sleepy Cat Eyes


How I do my cat eyes without making them looking too slanted. My mom and aunties always ask me why would I want to wear a lot of makeups to make me look older than I really am. They said they try so hard to look younger and here I am trying to look older. And so throughout the years, my style of makeup had changed and I hope it's going for the better. I used to wear heavy cat eyeliners in high school and looking back, they made me look mean and angry. Now a day, I prefer what I call the sleepy cat eyes or a downward cat eyes, less is definitely more in this case. You could say it's ulzzang or kpop idol inspired since I do watch a lot of Korean shows and dramas. I find this eyeliner look very suitable for asian hooded eyelids as the does not take up a lot of space on the already small lids that hooded eyes tend to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment