Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Inspirations from Korean Drama- Ep 1 Secret Garden

I'm such a big fan of korean drama and asian drama in general to the point I'm watching several dramas at the same time because the episodes are not out fast enough for me. This is most my most recent watched drama, Secret Garden. I already finished this once but decided to go back since I ran out of new drama episodes. I have to tell you korean drama always have the cutest knit wear in them if you pay attention. So here are just a few of them. I'm thinking of writing patterns for them soon so hopefully I'll be able to post them before it get cold outside.  (Sorry for the bad quality pictures. Better pictures will be coming up in the future posts.)


 Ha Ji Won's hat from the famous "foam kiss" that later got her a CF deal with a coffee brand. 

A cute cable hat with roll up brim.


A really simple white rib scarf

Woo Young's circle scarf with a hood attached is pretty awesome .

No comments:

Post a Comment